Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ready to roll!!

I can finally say, that if push came to shove, I'd be able to hop on a plane and head to Korea at any point forward. I FINALLY GOT MY VISA!!!


It came this morning, which surprised me because I checked the USPS tracking site last night and it said there was no activity... NOW it says that it was processed through the sorting facility in Atlanta last night at 8pm, departed this morning, and arrived in Tampa at 8am. So I'm glad that I was still sipping on coffee and in my pajamas at 12:45 this afternoon because I would've been very upset had I not been here (which would be the case if I had decided to wake up and be productive like I had every intention of doing this morning) to sign for the package... 

BUT all is well, I have my visa and am ready to go.... Now to cross everything else off of my "To Do" list... 

No comments:

Post a Comment