Friday, November 9, 2012

Second Chances!

The other day I got an email offering an interview for EPIK... I can't express how excited I am... The thing is, I was offered an interview last week, on Halloween night. As a bartender, that works in a restaurant that is short on bartenders, I couldn't find ANYONE willing to take my shift, so I had to, unfortunately, request a reschedule. I was extremely disappointed and nervous that they would take this as a sign of not being dedicated, or something along those lines.

After a week of not hearing from them, I decided that, if by the weekend I hadn't heard from them, as soon as my schedule was released, I would email them with every single available time I had. I wouldn't have cared if it was 3am here, I was going to say I was available (in response to my "can I reschedule" email, they sent one back saying they would send me another time, and if any particular times were convenient to let them know). 

As in response to my decision, I received an email that night with my rescheduled interview time. I was, an am, so excited... now it's time to be nervous............

No comments:

Post a Comment