Thursday, November 1, 2012

Background Check... not so easy

After 3 visits to the local (and by local I mean a 25 minute one-way drive) sheriff's office, I finally got my fingerprints done! I have been meaning to get my fingerprints done for quite some time so I could request my background check, but between my two jobs and other things going on in my life, I just never got around to it (except for the two times I drove down there and had to turn around and go home empty handed.

Now my background check is on its way to Clarksburg, WV and will hopefully return quickly.... And that's where the confusion steps in... I'm not quite sure what the next step is. I know I have to get my background check apostilled, but how? The FBI website is so confusing. So I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there? I even asked the cop that was doing my fingerprints, he hadn't even HEARD of an apostille! So we shall see how long it takes me to figure that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment