Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bali Bali!

In Korea, they have a saying... "Bali, Bali"... it means "quick, quick"... and man they aren't kidding! I spent so much time waiting around for everything, then the next thing you know... BAM.

I have a placement.
I have a contract.
I have an NOA.
I have a plane ticket.
And I've started packing.

I received my placement three days ago, and my contract and NOA were delivered this morning. I called the consulate, made sure what all I need for the visa application, and I'll be sending that off today or tomorrow. Then I decided to go ahead and book my flight, February 14th is the big day! I also began packing, and realized that I was delusional in the thought that I might actually fit all of the clothes and shoes I want to take in those 2 suitcases... o well, a girl can try... So anyway, a good past few days....





No comments:

Post a Comment